Sunday, October 21, 2007

The New Frosty


It's hard to believe, but after years of sticking to its one classic dessert, Wendy's is mixing it up a little--ya, they're literally taking the frosty and mixing in m&ms and oreos. Oh, and now you can choose vanilla or chocolate, it's not only chocolate anymore. This adds up to a possible six frostys (plain chocolate, plain vanilla, vanilla with oreos...) So Wendys is still pretty focused in the dessert catagory when you compare it to other chains. I've always been a huge fan of the classic frosty--it's kind of got that more ice-ie rather than creamy texture, which is great, and it's lower guilt. But we've actually found ourselves having frosties more often since this new change. I go for the chocolate with oreo mix in. The thing Brent seems to get excited about is the spoon that they use that also clips onto the mixing machine and works as the mixer. We've gone twice as a family, and both times Brent has said, "Did you know McDonald's uses this spoon too? Man, I wish I invented this spoon."

No comments:

Post a Comment