
Father's day was pretty awesome. Among the highlights: the kids having dad solve their oh-so-clever crossword puzzle, huevos rancheros (i did good on these!), playing the "guess our family memory" game, snow cones during sunset while Brent told Kate the next part in the saga of The Wheel of Time series (whenever they find a quiet moment together Kate begs to hear what happens next in a fantasy series Brent just finished rereading). And also talking to the awesome dads in our life. We are very spoiled with amazing dads and grandpas.
Among the lowlights, our homemade hot sauce recipe. It was a total flop. Anyone have a good one? Also, me choosing a dinner that involved grilling, which kind of rubbed it in to Brent that we haven't gotten around to buying a proper barbeque grill yet. Sorry hun. But the recipe was amazing. (Am I mentioning food too much in this post?)
The kids' awesome breakfast crossword.


So cute! The kids are just so grown up!!! Are you looking forward to having a little one again? I mean I die when I look at how grown up Hailey is so I can only imagine! Although they are pretty great when they get older too. But sometimes I miss her being a little baby!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Father's Day was a big success! I kind of botched the real father's day since we were in St. George so I re-did it the next week. Your pictures are so cute! You always seem to be able to catch the cutest moments!