Coolie and Moolie on the wrong side of the fence.
I thought I had blogged all I could about our cows, Coolie and Moolie. But here is something new.
Our cows took advantage of us being away to go on a little escapade of their own (we were at Disneyland and then Brent away with the scouts). They hopped the fence and have spent over two weeks with our neighbor's cows. This neighbor is a favorite, so we really want to be good to him. But he stopped by this week to tell us, very tenderly, that he's not sure he wants his cows spending time with our cows, that our cows are a bad influence. His cows were innocent and well-behaved until Coolie and Moolie introduced them to their evil ways, and now the whole group of them are trying to hop fences. I tried to romanticize this and picture Coolie and Moolie as Paul Newman in Coolhand Luke, new prisoners who join a group of well-behaved prisoners and rally them against the boss. Except that doesn't really help, since the boss is me.
At least now we know that not all cows are as bad as ours. And at least it was the cows and not the children.
That is funny!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious Amber.
ReplyDeleteHa ha. I just watched Coolhand Luke last week! So I got an extra big laugh out of this post...
ReplyDelete