This is what I found Brent and kids up to one evening this week. They were all crowded around the computer having a great old time Simpsonizing us. What do you think, is it an accurate portrayal?
That one constant called Change.....
9 years ago
That is hilarious! I may have to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I am SO doing this!
ReplyDeleteAmber I have to proudly admit that I have never actually seen this show. I obviously know who most of the characters are since it is the longest running TV in the history of the world , which BTW is a sad commentary in itself, but I think that this picture does not do justice to how amazingly cute the Fawson family is in real life!
ReplyDeletethat is really funny. I know Will would do the same given the chance.
ReplyDeleteThis is random, but I just finished a darling book and immediately thought to recommend it to you and Kate if you haven't already read it: Princess Academy by Shannon Hale.
I'm taking my boys to the dentist soon and am going to use your idea to have stories on my ipod for them to listen to. Good one. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOnly in Brent's dreams does he have that much hair!
ReplyDeleteI was doing our family on Simsponize Me and i can't figure out how to make it a family photo instead of just one person!?!
ReplyDeleteHi Sue,
ReplyDeleteBrent actually did each person individually and then stuck them all together in photoshop. Though it would really be cool if we had the whole family sitting on the Simpson's couch.
yeh that would've been awesome!
ReplyDelete