Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pipe Cleaner Wedding Jewlery, and more

Below are some pictures from our week. Tuesday I walked into the kitchen to find Kate making pipe-cleaner jewlery. As I was admiring her work she let me know that this jewelry was for her to practice getting married. Ah--to be a little girl with your whole life and wedding ahead of you to plan.
Monday wasn't quite hot enough for sprinklers, or at least that's what I tried to tell Brent and Kate and Danny. They decided to play with our beach ball sprinkler (thanks, Mahoneys) anyway and then come in for hot chocolate.
This was our spring picnic today--in the Winco parking lot. We found a somewhat deserted corner and sat on the curb, and it actually was quite nice.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amber!
    It's Annie Blatter. I saw your comment on Leisa's and I had to peek! How are you guys? Kate looks so big and beautiful! I remember her with her cute little bob! And Danny! He was a baby! We miss you guys! Looks like you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Kate's jewelry! Your kids are the cutest. And your picnic sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is great to see Kate's lovely jewelry. I wish Spring time would stay here in Utah but it wants to keep jumping back into Winter. We miss you guys so much. Come Visit.

    ReplyDelete