Kate had her preschool graduation last week. Grandma and Grandpa Barthule visited to see the ceremony, and it made it feel so much more special having them here. Kate recited a poem and played her first-ever violin performance. She insisted in front of everyone that she be able to take off her graduation robe so everyone could see her pretty dress as she played.
Oh my gosh Amber! I have wanted to email or call you so many times, especially if we were ever up there in that area but I just lost contact. Your kids are adorable! Thank you for commenting on my blog, this will be so awesome to keep in touch!
I'd show off that dress too! Kate is such a pretty little thing. Love her curls!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable. Too bad in her short lifetime that she is already more talented than I'll ever be...
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest thing ever! From her pictures and all that she does, I just imagine her being a mini you!
ReplyDeleteMy, how they grow. Are you sure it was just pre-school, I mean look at all the cameras lined up on the tripods. Serious stuff.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kate on the violin solo!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Amber! I have wanted to email or call you so many times, especially if we were ever up there in that area but I just lost contact. Your kids are adorable! Thank you for commenting on my blog, this will be so awesome to keep in touch!
ReplyDelete