El Swate
This was introduced to us by Cherie and Michelle, whose family made it up. It involves putting half the people on the ground trying to throw the ball to eachother, and half the people on the trampoline swatting at the ball, hence the name El Swate. It was a lot of fun. The only problem was, eventually Jon wanted to try trampoline dodge ball instead, and ended up breaking his hand.
Here is Michelle's artistic depiction of El Suate :
Nacos
The Naco is a cross between nachos and a taco. Sounds good, right? It is. Jon introduced us to this one. He is a fan of the Disney cartoon Kim Possible (as am I, I made Brent dress up like Dr. Drakken for Halloween one year so I could be Kim). On one of the episodes, Ron Stoppable invents the Naco for his favorite restaurant, Bueno Nacho. Jon showed us the clip from a Kim Possible episode, then let us make our own.


Hmmmm... sounds interesting. We may have to try it.
ReplyDeleteI need some more instructions on your Nacos. How do you make them?? It looks like you had so much fun in Idaho! I will be there this summer and hope to have as much fun!
ReplyDeleteHi Shandis,
ReplyDeleteI just posted the Nacos recipe. It's pretty good stuff.