Kate has her little friend over every Friday after Kindergarten. It's great b/c it gets me doing something fun with the kids after school, a craft or a cooking project. So each Friday Danny and I go to Kindergarten and pick up two girls instead of one, I usually bring them a juice box or something, and we chat and walk home. Last Friday they couldn't stop talking about the "Ice Cram Cake Dance." They have this fun young P.E. teacher who taught it to them. So in the middle of our walk home, the dropped their backpacks and showed me dance. It's got some great moves. I think at least one of her P.E. teachers artistic influences was the
"Superman" dance.
The Dance
Kate's Instructional Video
One more shot from the week. Why is it that at my house I can never find the scissors, the calculators, or the laundry baskets?
LOVED the video. Especially the "we need a blow torch and some more peanut butter!"
ReplyDeletefun dance- kate definitely takes after he mother! :) looks like you guys had a great time in Nevada City- what a relaxing getaway- those are oh, so nice! and I'm very impressed with the bathroom- it looks awesome! way to go brent!!! love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYeah I love the dance I really do but The blow torch and some more peanut butter really makes the video for me! Where did he learn that??
ReplyDeletehi Ladies--the blow torch and peanut butter quote is from him watching Phineas and Ferb (from the Disney Channel) too many times. My kids don't get to have cable but we download some shows off iTunes. It's a funny show, I even like it.
ReplyDeleteHey Amber! I found your blog through Annie's. It's good to see how you're doing. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe it's been so long...and that i haven't kept in touch. Take care..
ReplyDeleteMel