We got to go to the Sacramento Zoo on Monday. Brent was supposed to spend the day with the Young Men on a snow trip, but they had enough leaders so they sent him home. Since we suddenly had a full day to hang out, we headed for the zoo. Danny liked the "canelope" and the lemurs and a loud, slightly obnoxious, Amazon bird. But he was equally excited about the ants he saw on a bench. I'd put him there for a quick time out and stood nearby. Time out is always funny with him, because he's just as cheerful during his time out as during any other time of the day. When I went back to tell him time out was over, he was fascinated by the ants. "Look at those cute little guys. Are they on time out too, mama?"
I what he said about the ants. That's precious. Your side bar family pictures are beautiful! I'm glad to know that you learned to dip chocolates, and impressed that you taught a class on it. Is there anything you can't do? :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, send me an 80s pic, I'm going to post them all together, it should be interesting! jfrank3360@yahoo.com
What a sweetheart!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom