Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A House Divided


A week ago I was briefing Kate on the electoral process. No sooner had I gone over the names of the candidates when she announced, "I want Hillary Clinton to win." When I asked why she of course said "because I want a girl to win." Brent helpfully pointed out that many other voters had the same reasoning. Kate's announcement was no surprise. But yesterday at lunch, when Kate again told us she wants Hillary to win, Danny announced, "I want Mitt Romney!" While I can't say I was unpleased, I was surprised. He must have remembered the name. I told Brent when he got home and he rushed back to confirm Danny's political preference. We found it so amusing that we had to recreate the scene after dinner.

1 comment:

  1. this is seriously so great!!! love this video!! glad to see you have political diversity in your household even at this tender stage! :)

    ReplyDelete