Brent and I could not resist. It worked out that both Kate and Danny are both Harry Potter fanatics, at the same time, while they were both in need of a birthday party, so we combined it all into one big Harry Potter bash. Brent build a couple Quiddich hoops and I made a few chocolate frogs and we were on our way. The kids had an amazing time, and despite mild to medium chaos of a zillion kids running around throwing balls in hoops while looking for golden snitches, it actually worked out pretty well. The kids also did a book exchange in lieu of gifts, and I was totally thrilled with how that turned out too. It was a fun day.
That one constant called Change.....
9 years ago
fabulous! why, oh, why do I have a child in each season! combined b-day's are the BEST!!! and Harry Potter Parties- even better! happy birthday kate and danny!
ReplyDelete