
Today Kate and I had a talk about boys. She has had a crush on the same two boys all school year long ("They're so cute, I can't help it!") And today she came home and, are you ready for this, she sewed something for one of them. You are looking at a little pocket hand-sewn completely by Kate. "Jessi told me you have to give them something if you want to win them over. She gave the boy she likes something today. But I'm not sure it will work. [Name of cute boy] has only fallen for me once."
So she and I had a talk about playing hard to get.
We are in so much trouble.
Life is a little crazy around here. I'd definitely forgotten what having a baby is like. Today I spent the day daydreaming about anything I could think of to simplify. From selling or donating everything we could possibly live without to quitting some activities. I just crave the sanity. I swear I'm ready to do something drastic.
Ok, now I do feel old! Is she beyond her years or what? At least she is talking to you about them - I'd say that's a good thing :)
ReplyDelete