Kate went cliff diving! This is our girl who can’t walk down stairs if they have openings or go across a playground bridge without crawling. But Brent told her he’d buy her a toy if she jumped, never for a second thinking she'd consider it. She went to peek at the cliff, thought for about two seconds, and told him she’d do it. Once Brent was in the water and her life vest on, Jon could barely hold her back and she jumped. She was very business like about it, “well, Dad said he’s buy me a toy, so I jumped.”


Uncle Jon drew a crowd with his diving acrobatics. After he finished this dive, he reached down in the water and caught a fish with his hands. I think he's becoming hat creek legend. Cherie was itching to jump, but finally agreed she'd better not since she was 7 months pregnant. Crazy family.
Cousins at the river.









Wow! I am impressed that you were able to update so quick after the baby!!! I love all the fun pictures!
ReplyDelete