Reid Alexander Fawson is here. And he is one sweet baby boy. He is our first ever early baby, and I'm happy to announce he came with my first ever epidural. Hooray! He was born Wed., Aug. 12 at 2:15 p.m. After both Brent and I got a good night's sleep. We are in complete baby bliss here. Pictures now, and more details soon to follow. I'll add them to this post as soon as I can.
Kate and Danny meeting their new brother






off to the first dr appointment
the fruit tart that put me into labor???
congratulations! baby reid is adorable! kate looks like she is already one good mama's helper- playing music to sooth the baby! so cute! glad you started this round of newborness with a good night sleep! you guys look like one happy family! love to all the fawsons!!
ReplyDeleteThe joy the family radiates is HEAVENLY. We love you guys and we are so HAPPY for all of you. Can't wait to meet Reid.
ReplyDeleteBaby Reid really is lovely. My baby is only six months old but yours seems soooo tiny in comparison. Congrats to your sweet family.
ReplyDelete...after reading your other blog I am super excited to see pics! He is so handsome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
Congratulations! Baby Reid is adorable! You have a beautiful family and we sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYeah for having the baby a little early!! he is so sweet and perfect!!! congrats
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh, what a sweet baby boy! Congratulations! Someday we'll make it to California to visit you and meet Reid...
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures! You can just see how much Kate and Danny love baby Reid! He is so cute! And it is good to know that fruit tarts are a good way to induce labor naturally. I'll have to try that one. :) Hopefully we will have a fun update in a few weeks...
ReplyDeleteCongrats. He is truly precious.
ReplyDelete