Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tire swing!

It only took two years of living in the country. We finally put up a tire swing! I was all gung-ho(?) and researched and bought everything our first fall here, but we lacked a really tall ladder. Luckily Brent got ambitious this spring and got our awesome neighbor over here with his. It's been great. We have the best conversations out there. Kate and I went out this week when it finally warmed up.

This is what Danny was doing while we swung. He wouldn't be woken, but we toted him outside anyway.
This is what Brent was doing. He just set up an office in the workshop he's hoping to commute to on occasion.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Kate on the tire swing. It should be in a catalog. I love that Danny fell asleep in the laundry basket and you just carted him outside. I also love Kate's hairdo for Amanda's wedding. So cute. Not to mention you look adorable. It's good to see a little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little munchkins are adorable :) It looks like the life you were meant to live. I am so happy for you. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete