We went a little crazy this week taking pics for my giverslog blog. (if you get a chance, stop by and vote for me on delightful blogs!) My dad used to make me pose for photos for his health textbooks, eating a carrot or taking a brisk walk, so I told Kate I was carrying on the tradition and putting her to work for my blog photoshoots. She was happy to oblige. Doesn't she look happy? This shot was just for me to keep.
Macaroons from another photoshoot.
We did some at-home face painting. Cute kiddo.
adorable pictures! :) Kate is a mini you!
ReplyDeleteumm...did you actually draw that winnie the pooh??? please tell me you used a template!
ReplyDeleteha ha. not bad for painting on a wiggly 4-year-old, eh?
ReplyDeleteyou sicken me! SICKEN ME! do you hear me?! can you please paint my face every morning? for real, though, where did you get your face paint? i looked all over a few weeks ago for some, b/c i randomly like to paint my kids' faces (although compared to your work, it's more like smudging paint on their faces...)
ReplyDeleteToo much fun! I still have the picture of Mickey Mouse that you drew for me way back when. You are amazingly talented.
ReplyDeleteJennie, that is soo funny. I think that was actually the height of my artistic career.
ReplyDeleteShanti, come on over. Do you want Winnie the Pooh or a unicorn? I just bought a set at Walmart. Unfortunately, the blue kind of stains. So they're not exactly the best set in the world. I'd like to get a set where ALL the colors wash off.