Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thanks Mahoneys

So it's taken me a bit, but I've been meaning to post these pics from last Sat. The Mahoneys came by with lunch, then headed up with Brent and the kids for a day of hiking. I have to say, I felt very reassured knowing Amber (Mahoney) was there. I figured it tripled my chances of getting two whole children back at the end of the day. No offense, honey, but I've heard your scout trip stories.
on the hike
the cute Mahoneys

2 comments:

  1. Where were you Amber? I am so happy that your family was able to go on a hike. I bet the weather is beautiful in NoCal being that everyone in the photos are sporting only shirts.

    love linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda! Yes--we've had some spring-like days here. You should move back out :).

    I stayed home with morning sickness. Which means....we're expecting a baby! yea! Jada will be half a year older or so and will have to show our baby all the ways of the world.

    ReplyDelete