Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Christmas Present from Brent


For Christmas from Brent, I got an MP3 hookup for playing the iPod in our new minivan, and I got this. Inside was this note:

Amber, I really wanted to get you something at the feed store, and something none of your friends were getting. Though the turquoise jewlery looked like the best bet, this was a little more practical...

Apparently, when Brent walked in the feed store, he saw a lineup of men, all were the rougher lookin' farmer type, standing there in their workboots in front of a display case filled with turquoise jewlery. Each one frettin' over what to get the little lady for Christmas. Brent commented, and the store clerk said, "That case gets pretty popular this time of year."

As for our cattle, Coolie and Moolie arrived yesterday. I'll take a snapshot of them soon and introduce them properly on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. So are your new lawnmowers eventually going to be dinner? Are you planning to raise and sell beef. Has Hugo met these new "family members"? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Love ya, Janice

    ReplyDelete