I wanted to attach a few videos to the blog to keep up with Jon. If you look under Dec 2006 there is a video of Kate's Dance recital last year. Here are two videos. The first is from a few weeks ago with the kids chasing the dozens of turkeys that live in the trees at the back of our property. The second is when we took the kids miniture golfing. -Brent (p.s. Thanks to Uncle Jon for teaching us how to do the turkey call.)
That one constant called Change.....
9 years ago
My other comment should have been posted here. Can you please send us two turkeys: One for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas.
ReplyDeletethat is so great you have turkeys on your property!! the kids lovvvveee that!! I love your blog- looks like you are having lots of fun, living the ideal life in the country! I love it!
ReplyDeletelooks like Kate has been practicing her turkey call! how do you spell bebuleubulbul?!? however you spell it, you guys are pros at pronouncing it
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI tagged you! Check my blog for details.
ReplyDeleteKate's hair is getting so long. I love listening to you laugh, Amber.
ReplyDeleteAm I the only one who has issues with the word verrification below? Yikes