I remember dropping off Kate at the beginning of the school year, and it was almost comical. This tiny little girl running through a big crowd at a big school with her oversized backpack bouncing behind her, totally clueless to how tiny she looked. I'd planned to videotape it one day but never got around to it. And before we knew it, she'd grown into all of it. And she looked right at home running around with all the other big kids. She is our little lady. She got the chance to play her violin again for the school on the last day's talent show, and this year she also joined in doing a hula with four of her little friends.

Kate rocked the house with her fiddle performance. I love the talent show at her school because all the kids are super supportive of each other. Grandma and Grandpa Barthule came and cheered her on at her rehersal and her performance.

Cute hula girls.

Kate's not looking back. She's ready for grade two.
A little late, but congrats Kate!
ReplyDelete