Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Hope you all had a fun Halloween. Here a few pics of our Halloween preparations and fun.
cute girls making preparations

the only time of year you catch Brent making cauliflower (um, I mean, brains)
Kate and her sweet little friend

Danny with his preschool peeps
lots of picture taking

Kate trying not to cry about her decayed pumpkin (she carved it all by herself)
our little Luma


winding down


10 comments:

  1. So fun! And so cute! You guys always come up with great ideas. I'm glad Grandpa and Grandma got to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you guys always do a family theme, Kim Possible, Mario Bros, it's perfect, and looks like you had a blast with the kids and G&G too.

    Kate, Natalie also had her emotional episode last night, it was all we could do to wake her up from a short nap and get her costume on without a meltdown. But once she started getting free candy, she perked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE FAWSONS! You guys are seriously the cutest people ever. Can you please coordinate my family's costumes from now on? And, um, your grandparents should be in some kind of freakin' adorable magazine. I love that first pic! (And all the rest, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my kids will be so jealous when they see these pics! They would have loved a Mario family theme! Did you make them? So cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun, enenrgy and enthusiasm. Looks like you had quite an eventful Halloween! Love you guys. Opa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Mario theme! How fun! When are you moving to Boise again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! Amber, I love your hair! And Reid is growing so fast!!! He is so BIG!!! And so handsome! Kate and Danny are precious! I love that you guys had themed costumes! Well done! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a bigger frig...I printed off 4 of your pictures for the frig and I need more room. Cute! Cute! Cute! and I Love Reid's smile!!!!
    Love
    The proud mom and gma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the MARIO theme! I may just have to steal your idea for coming years! You are so incredibly crafty!

    ReplyDelete