Is there anything in the world as wonderful as cousins? We think not.We had our Hancock cousins over for a 2-day cousin camp. We had great cousin bonding time and heard fun family stories and did our toddler-adapted versions of service projects. We hope to make it bigger and better next year. And we hope someday all the Fawson cousins can join in (grow up quick, Hailey and Troy!) Samantha was camp photographer. Didn't she do great?
Writing inspirational messages in chalk.



We took flying photos inspired by these. ET never looked so cute.
Learning to play spoons. A Fawson legacy.
Breakfast picnic. mmmm. doughnuts.









Amber, where does all your energy come from??? This looks like tons of fun. What a great tradition to start!
ReplyDeleteI love it! And those dreams of flying photos. The Fawson clan are a true answer to my prayers. I was just thinking about a set of Christmas photos I saw years ago and they had the exact same format as the dreams of flying photos. I'm thinking that it'd be cool for Christmas cards. How did you know I was looking for this? Really. love linda
ReplyDeleteYay, I got to see the pics! They are so cute! Looks like fun was had by all at cousins week!!
ReplyDeleteSo so so fun! Those flying pics are great. And is that Mario I see??
ReplyDeleteIt's true...spoons really is a Fawson legacy. So much reminds me of my fam & cousins too :)
The Cousins are so lucky to have a Mom/Aunt like you! The Fawson family are blessed to have aquired you for eternity! I love love love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom F
What a great tradition...I want to be just like you!
ReplyDelete