
Look what my awesome running partner brought me. Shanti and I can never manage to both run the same race, so we have to resort to things like this. (Get better, girl.) She also brought her fam to cheer me on. Thanks, Shanti!!

The awesome Mahoney clan raced too.
YAY! i'm just so proud of you, as i think i've said like 20 times already...i did live vicariously through you yesterday. and pretty much every tue, thurs, and saturday. love the look on kate's face in that picture. she looks like she's saying, "Gee, thanks for letting me stand out in the rain waiting for you and then I don't even get to go in the bounce house!" =)
ReplyDeleteway to go! the kids' faces are hysterical! they look so excited to be out there! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! I can't imagine running a half marathon now let alone when I am pregnant. Very impressive :)
ReplyDeleteI am amazed that you ran a half-marathon at 24 weeks pregnant! You are amazing! I truly am amazed seeing as how I can't move any faster than a waddle right now being 37 1/2 weeks prego!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Girls! Ya, the kids didn't exactly understand the excitement--a bunch of adults getting sweaty in the rain, and the wet bounce house somehow didn't impress them either. so funny.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I know you've been wanting to complete a half marathon. That's awesome! I loved being your running partner years ago.
ReplyDelete