So I officially have an Etsy shop. It's a humble little shop. In fact, it has only two items. (I know, you're wondering how I'm going to handle so much inventory.) I posted the valentine I made for Kate to give out in her class and the Valentine I made for Danny to give out in his. Some day I hope to post some gift tags I've made recently. (That will ad up to, like, 5 items in my shop.) But life's moving a little slowly at the moment. Plus, it turns out listing things on Etsy is more time consuming than shopping on Etsy, which I could do for hours if I'm not careful.
You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteGo Amber, go Amber, go Amber, GO!
ReplyDeletelove linda
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! I LOVE etsy! And also spend a great deal of time shopping there - - I can't wait to check out your shop and watch as you add items. The Valentines are so darling and creative! Way to go and good luck!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the newest addition to your family!