Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our little Master Mind

Kate is our game girl. She loves Clue, Monopoly Jr, Master Mind, Go Fish...just about any game. I can't wait until she's ready to try Settlers, Ticket to Ride, and Canasta. Above is a pic Brent played around with in Photoshop. I love how it turned out. It's so Kate.

3 comments:

  1. We really should live by each other and be best friends. We love Settlers! And we played Ticket to Ride for the first time a few weeks ago and had so much fun. And my sibs & I would play Canasta for hours on end growing up. Although, I haven't played in years and would need a serious refresher course on the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Crystal--that's it. I think a reunion is long overdue. We'll get together and play games late into the night and then the next day we'll watch design-y documentaries!! I guess we 'll have to wait until you can, um, stand up and walk around again, too. But hopefully that won't be too too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture, and the game is fun too. I just bought Zac a Rubix Cube and he is totally into it. Kate is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete