Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blogging-a-go-go

Um. How many is too many blogs for one person to have? I just started a new blog. It's been a long time in the making, but I'm really having fun when I have time to work on it. It's a blog about gift ideas. I really want to get more stories of just thoughtful little things and gifts people do and think of for each other. So if you have one, I would so enjoy hearing it. I have a few sweet stories I'm hoping to get up soon. But I'd love it if you ever have an idea to tell me or get to visit it. (Linda, thanks for my first real comment!!)

6 comments:

  1. you're surely welcome.

    love linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your blog. How fun to have all these great ideas. You have done so much research. OK my kids...here is a hint, with my birthday coming up...I loved that bracelet...can't you just see a Y+R on my wrist? After almost 38 years of marriage he is still the only fish in my sea.
    Amber I love your writing style!!!! Can't wait to pass this along to a few friends.
    Love
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mom Fawson. You're the best. I can always count on you to be my fan. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I say you can't have too many blogs, as long as you enjoy them!! You might enjoy a blog/shop run by a college friend of mine: foodflowerstyle.wordpress.com

    I am constantly amazed at all the creative things you do. Hope you're feeling well these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this blog. I will look at it often I can tell already. What a great idea Amber!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Annalise and Leisa!! You girls are great. And Annalise, I'm feeling so so much better. My kids have a mom and a clean house again. it's great. And thanks for the blog reference, it's so fun and clever!

    ReplyDelete