Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Visit from Our Idaho Cousin

We had the treat of having my brother Jon, his wife Cherie, and our little niece Natalie visit for five days. It was a work trip, but it was still such a pleasure to have them here. For one, they share our enthusiasm for Winco bagels and Indian food. And it was pretty fun to have Natalie here, who explored the house freely, discovering all the best toy stashes. Meanwhile Jon, Cherie and Brent continued their work on a video project . I've been sworn to secrecy, or at least for the purposes of blogging, so if you reaaaaly want to see what they've done, email me some time. It's always hard to say good-bye to family, but this time we found a pretty good solution. The kids and I are going to turn around and visit them in Idaho this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber, Danee was telling me about your great Enrichment survey and I was wondering if you could email me a copy or how to do it, etc. My email is rachelleprice@yahoo.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete