Danny has mastered a "mad face," which always involves him lowering his head, and which he can do on demand, but not when he's actually mad. Something about this picture calls back memories of watching Pinky and the Brain. ("'Pinkey, are you pondering what I'm pondering?' 'Yes, Brain, but me and Pippy Longstocking? What would the children look like?'")
That one constant called Change.....
9 years ago
I saved this picture because of his "new look". I expecially like the eyeballs rolling back. Very funny.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like mom and dad used to tell me that if I kept doing that my eyes would stick. Well, I still roll my eyes, and my kids are a great reflection of my teachings.
this is great- love his face! the mad face- love it that he can do it on command! adley is a little rebellious in this way, can never get him to do funny things twice :) and ps- I LOVE the cows!!! you guys seriously look like you live in a kids dreamworld! I'll be at my parents for a few weeks the beginning of aug- I totaly wanna come up with the kids and check out your pad! you inspire me with all the work you guys have done and are doing...and a restoration hardware outlet! where?!! love and hugs!
ReplyDelete