Sunday, February 10, 2013

SLC (and ALT) with my little sis

Last month I took a trip all by myself. Kinda crazy. I headed to Salt Lake for a super fabulous blog conference. In fact, it was just as fabulous as I could have dreamed, I got to meet many talented and wonderful woman. And best of all I got to have sister time with my little sis (she just rented out a gorgeous house in the avenues and was still unpacking!) Who is quite the amazing person.



We ran through the rain for a breakfast together before we both headed off to our full days, we had sushi sitting on our tushes totally japanese style at 11pm, we chased the light rail to two different stops action-movie style, we sat in the sunroom of my sis's favorite vegtarian cafe and ate wintery food while looking out on the wintery Salt Lake evening, we scarfed down a basalmic tomato pizza that Julianne brought me that I am still craving and then we we hit the conference's clue party together (this is my sis rocking the Miss Scarlet look), and we hung out with the adorable Sammy and Julianne's also adorable foster puppy for the weekend, Doc.




It was so great to just be a part of my sis's life for a few days. I really got to see just how she is the most giving person, a complete dedicated professional to her work, and still somehow has plenty of energy left for her friends and multiple artistic loves and hobbies and her foster puppies. Love you little sis! I don't know how you do it all, but am so glad I got to come be a part of it. Thanks for letting me crash.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am impressed you were able to pack so much in! We are going to get to spend the next two weekends with Julianne too! This weekend in Boise and then we're headed to Utah for her dance company's show. Natalie is soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete