Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hoeger Cousins

We were so lucky to have our Boise cousins come to Cali this fall. With glorious fall weather and all our favorite fall activities to do with these three cute girls, it was pure heaven. We even got to celebrate Karina's third birthday. Thanks to Uncle Jon for some awesome pics.

 


 

 








3 comments:

  1. Darling pictures. We love those kids. Hadn't seen the photos before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting the Fawsons in Loomis during the fall (or anytime of year really) is highly recommended. It was the perfect vacation with the best company. Every time we go out there I secretly fantasize about having a simpler life in the country with a small farm in some parallel timeline where everything is romanticized just enough to be still seem within reach, but too close to perfection to last much longer than a daydream. Don't get me wrong, Amber and Brent were busy as ever, always in pursuit of at least a dozen very worthy causes. But there is something about their home that provides for a meaningful retreat and reflection about the important things in life. I know it made an impact on our girls because they are still recovering from being without their cousins, they were in heaven playing with Reid and looking up to Danny and Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little girl and ultra cute https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1dVq8KLZE5w/UNpFyOcRcVI/AAAAAAAACf8/fyTUn1ns5lw/s0/F-IMG_0633.JPG I absolutely love this picture. I downloaded the original, cropped it, resized it, sharpened it and put this gorgeous little cutie on display life size in my home in one of my large format digital picture displays. Everyone gets the biggest kick out of this goofy looking cutie LOL! I love her because the picture is so clear and sharp when I walk up to look at her she appears to be directly in front of me! The display is warm and silky smooth so I always enjoy leaning close and kissing her! I find it lots of fun and very relaxing to walk up to her and run my finger around her lips and admire her pretty smile and good looks, and lean close and kiss her to my hearts content. She is a great little girl to have around the house and lots of fun to look at and show off.

    ReplyDelete