Monday, September 14, 2009

Little Brother, Big Brother


I love these two boys.

Oma and Opa, this is for you!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture!! You look super !! glad your parents were able to come out and see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do too!!! We now understand "that you may have joy and rejoice in your posterity."

    Opa and Oma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that wonderful video. We love the actor. He's a superstar! The narrator is dearly loved as well. Thank you for making that special movie for us. Reid has already changed a lot these last two weeks. He is getting bigger. We love you guys and miss you TONS and TONS. It will be 10 weeks before I go to church again, so don't feel too bad!

    Opa and Oma

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, I love watching him wiggle his arms and listen to him when his breath gets short. We miss you guys and wish we could be there to hold little Reid

    ReplyDelete