Kate, your birthdays never seem to last long enough for me. I always enjoy watching you soak up every phone call, enjoying every birthday card, insisting on your birthday party wear, and otherwise knowing just how to celebrate, from your subway lunch to getting your homework done at recess so you'd have plenty of time for go carts and milkshakes. (In fact, I felt a little jealous dropping you off at school! And missed you right away.) We love our big girl, and can't believe you are a 10-year-old. But we are loving this stage of hanging out with you and chatting and having your help us out. So I guess we'll take it. You are such a caring and responsible big sister, such a good friend and grounded girl, and you have such great taste in books to boot, we have no idea how all of us lucked out so much.
Our amazing, wonderful girl....we love you so.
ReplyDelete辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室 , 辣妹聊天室
ReplyDelete